I am so excited that Mai Pham from Mommy Instincts is here! She has written 20 nature activities for toddlers and you are sure to find some your kids love. You will be coming back to this post time and again. If you are looking for great ways to get your toddler out in nature, […]
Hi, I am Heather! I am a mom of five, homeschooler, homesteader, and lover of all things chocolate. I am excited to share your faith and parenting journeys with you. Whether you are here looking to grow your faith, heal from loss, find homeschool resources, or hope to find inspiration in raising godly children, you are in the right place. So, grab your favorite hot beverage, curl up in your comfy chair, and stay awhile.
- Embracing God’s Strength in our Weakness
- Do not be Conformed to this World: 5 Strongholds We Need to let go of
- 5 Bible Stories About Prayer to Grow Your Faith
- Night Prayers for Kids to Help them Feel Loved, Safe, and Peaceful
- 20 Bible Verses to Pray Over Your Daughter
- 27 Spiritual Warfare Prayers and Scriptures for Your Whole Family
- Easter Bible Verses for Kids: Short Devotions for Resurrection Sunday
- Dying to Self: What Does the Bible Mean by This?
- 30 Inspirational Kids’ Bible Verses About God’s Love
- 12 Love Verses from Song of Solomon to Share with Your Love
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.