We are approaching our eighth year of homeschooling. The very sound of that makes me smile! We have met with various challenges from choosing curriculum to dealing with bad attitudes, but one of the most frustrating for me is how to create a homeschool schedule that works. Homeschooling is connected with home life to the […]
- What Does the Bible Say about Hope? 10 Verses to Encourage Your Heart
- Even If, Applying Important Lessons from Daniel Chapter 3 to Our Lives
- Honest Apologia Anatomy and Physiology Review
- 25 Christmas Bible Verses for Cards to Share the Love of Christ
- God is the Light of the World-31 Days of Light
- Embracing God’s Strength in our Weakness
- 5 Inspiring Bible Stories about Healing Body, Mind, and Heart
- 17 Summer Bible Verses to Grow Your Faith from Sunrise to Sunset
- How to Raise a Caterpillar into a Butterfly: Your Entire Family will Love This
- 6 Healthy Kid Friendly Recipes for Summer
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.