We are approaching our eighth year of homeschooling. The very sound of that makes me smile! We have met with various challenges from choosing curriculum to dealing with bad attitudes, but one of the most frustrating for me is how to create a homeschool schedule that works. Homeschooling is connected with home life to the […]
- What is Peace in the Bible? A Deeper Look at True Peace
- 50 Gratitude Journal Prompts for Adults and Kids
- Gratitude Worksheets to Encourage Your Heart Toward True Thankfulness
- Mary and Martha Bible Stories: A Time to Grow and a Time to Give
- Fun and Engaging Letter G Activities For Preschool
- Fun Letter J Activities for Preschool to Inspire Young Learners
- Fun Preschool Activities for the Letter B
- Fun Letter F Activities for Preschoolers
- Engaging Preschool Activities for the Letter E
- Preschool Activities for the Letter H
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.