Saturdays are usually my baking day as I prepare for the following week. On the list yesterday was pumpkin muffins and baked apple oatmeal. I threw a chicken in the crockpot to be shredded for two meals. That is when it dawned on me that I need more fall crockpot meals! Cooking is not my […]
Hi, I am Heather! I am a mom of five, homeschooler, homesteader, and lover of all things chocolate. I am excited to share your faith and parenting journeys with you. Whether you are here looking to grow your faith, heal from loss, find homeschool resources, or hope to find inspiration in raising godly children, you are in the right place. So, grab your favorite hot beverage, curl up in your comfy chair, and stay awhile.
- 17 (Not Boring) Summer Poems for Kids
- Forgiveness for Kids: Why it is Important and How to Teach It
- Why is Forgiveness Important? Lessons from the Unforgiving Servant
- Psalms for Grief to Encourage Your Broken Heart
- 3 Bible Stories about Gratitude to Encourage a Grateful Heart
- What is Unconditional Love and How to Tap into the Only True Source
- Fighting the Good Fight of Faith: 15 Verses to Give You Strength
- Why Sportsmanship is Important and How to Teach it to Your Kids
- Free Fourth of July Printables, Worksheets, and Coloring Pages
- 17 Summer Bible Verses to Grow Your Faith from Sunrise to Sunset
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.