Today’s five minute friday prompt is “five”. Funny, the first thing I thought of when I saw the prompt was the children’s song “Five Little Indians”. Anyone know it? “one little, two little, three little indians…” Instead of singing the song to you, I thought I’d tell you about my five little blessings. After a […]
Hi, I am Heather! I am a mom of five, homeschooler, homesteader, and lover of all things chocolate. I am excited to share your faith and parenting journeys with you. Whether you are here looking to grow your faith, heal from loss, find homeschool resources, or hope to find inspiration in raising godly children, you are in the right place. So, grab your favorite hot beverage, curl up in your comfy chair, and stay awhile.
- 20 Scriptures About Healing the Body to Grow Your Faith
- 21 Scriptures for the Bereaved from Someone Who Understands
- Collagen vs. Other Supplements: Which is Best for Kids?
- What Does the Bible Say About Suffering and Why We Should Rejoice in It
- The Story of Caleb in the Bible and What We Can Learn from Him
- Encouraging Bible Verses About Patience in Hard Times
- Beatitudes for Kids Simplified with Coloring Pages
- 4 Examples of Self-Control in the Bible: A Great Study for Families
- 5 Bible Stories about Faith that Teach a Lesson
- Bible Stories that Relate to Everyday Life: God’s Living Word
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.