This month’s mother of the Bible is Rebekah, mother of Jacob and Esau. I fear that the first thing to come to mind when we think of Rebekah is how she deceived her husband, Isaac, into giving Jacob the blessing. BUT there is so much more to the story of Rebekah and I’ve come to […]
Hi, I am Heather! I am a mom of five, homeschooler, homesteader, and lover of all things chocolate. I am excited to share your faith and parenting journeys with you. Whether you are here looking to grow your faith, heal from loss, find homeschool resources, or hope to find inspiration in raising godly children, you are in the right place. So, grab your favorite hot beverage, curl up in your comfy chair, and stay awhile.
- Fighting the Good Fight of Faith: 15 Verses to Give You Strength
- Free Fourth of July Printables, Worksheets, and Coloring Pages
- 17 Summer Bible Verses to Grow Your Faith from Sunrise to Sunset
- Psalms for Forgiveness and Repentance: A Testament to God’s Mercy
- Bible Verses about Father’s Love on Earth and in Heaven
- 25 Amazing Psalms for Strength to Help You Through Your Toughest Season
- 25 Inspiring Mother’s Day Messages for Family and Friends
- 20 Bible Verses about Identity in Christ and How to Apply Them to Your Life
- 37 Experience Gifts for Moms for Every Interest and Style
- Stress Management for Teens: How to Help them Navigate Life’s Stressors
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.