Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Usually it is a happy time of year for me, full of laughter, anticipation of delicious food, and the joy of being with the people who love me most. This year is not full of laughter. Can I really be thankful when my little girl is gone? The kids are memorizing Psalm […]
Hi, I am Heather! I am a mom of five, homeschooler, homesteader, and lover of all things chocolate. I am excited to share your faith and parenting journeys with you. Whether you are here looking to grow your faith, heal from loss, find homeschool resources, or hope to find inspiration in raising godly children, you are in the right place. So, grab your favorite hot beverage, curl up in your comfy chair, and stay awhile.
- What Makes a Good Mom According to the Bible
- The History of Hanukkah and How to Celebrate Hanukkah with Your Family
- Teaching Kids about Prayer and A Review of Jesus Listens
- 25 Christmas Bible Verses for Kids to Teach the Significance of Christ’s Birth
- How to Face Your Fears with Faith and Finally Overcome Them
- Fun and Engaging Preschool Activities for the Letter M
- How to Hear God’s Voice: 4 Ways God Speaks to Us
- Stories of Obedience in the Bible: Why is Obedience Important?
- Bible Coloring Pages for Kids to Grow Their Faith
- Bible Stories about Hope to Lighten Your Weary Soul
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.