I was walking along the beach, letting the cool waters of Lake Superior wash over my bare feet. I was at this same beach a year ago, trying to get through the anniversary of my daughter’s death. The quote “time heals all wounds” keeps circling around in my head. It’s not true, but let me […]
Hi, I am Heather! I am a mom of five, homeschooler, homesteader, and lover of all things chocolate. I am excited to share your faith and parenting journeys with you. Whether you are here looking to grow your faith, heal from loss, find homeschool resources, or hope to find inspiration in raising godly children, you are in the right place. So, grab your favorite hot beverage, curl up in your comfy chair, and stay awhile.
- Fun and Engaging Preschool Activities for the Letter M
- How to Hear God’s Voice: 4 Ways God Speaks to Us
- Stories of Obedience in the Bible: Why is Obedience Important?
- Bible Coloring Pages for Kids to Grow Their Faith
- Bible Stories about Hope to Lighten Your Weary Soul
- Spiritual Warfare in the Bible: My Family is Under Attack and So Is Yours
- 15 Homeschool Math Curriculum Reviews by Moms Like You
- Why Letting Go of Fear is Necessary to Walk in Faith
- 38 Short Bible Verses for Kids
- 14 Psalms for Kids for Devotions and Memorization
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.