I am soooo excited to present to you pumpkin recipes for kids! I must confess that I find pumpkin to be one of those veggies that I can hide into delicious meals and my kids have no idea they are eating veggies. First I’d like to explore why pumpkin is good for you! High in […]
Hi, I am Heather! I am a mom of five, homeschooler, homesteader, and lover of all things chocolate. I am excited to share your faith and parenting journeys with you. Whether you are here looking to grow your faith, heal from loss, find homeschool resources, or hope to find inspiration in raising godly children, you are in the right place. So, grab your favorite hot beverage, curl up in your comfy chair, and stay awhile.
- 27 Scriptures for Grieving Families to Bring Hope and Healing
- Prayer for Knowledge and Wisdom to Keep You on the Right Path
- Importance of Sleep for Kids: Good Sleep Habits for Children’s Growth
- 17 Scriptures About Self-Control to Grow Your Faith and Character
- The Perfect Bible Word Search for Kids and Adults
- 20 Scriptures About Healing the Body to Grow Your Faith
- 21 Scriptures for the Bereaved from Someone Who Understands
- Collagen vs. Other Supplements: Which is Best for Kids?
- What Does the Bible Say About Suffering and Why We Should Rejoice in It
- The Story of Caleb in the Bible and What We Can Learn from Him