I will be honest, I grew up in the church and was taught strong rules of right and wrong. It was black and white, no in-between and I often measured my walk with God by how well I was staying away from sin. It wasn’t until more recently that I realized what Paul meant when […]
Hi, I am Heather! I am a mom of five, homeschooler, homesteader, and lover of all things chocolate. I am excited to share your faith and parenting journeys with you. Whether you are here looking to grow your faith, heal from loss, find homeschool resources, or hope to find inspiration in raising godly children, you are in the right place. So, grab your favorite hot beverage, curl up in your comfy chair, and stay awhile.
- Examples of Spiritual Warfare in the Bible and How to Fight
- God is Light Bible Verses: What does this really mean?
- Jesus as Prince of Peace and How to Embrace Him this Season
- 6 Free Printable Bible Reading Plans for Kids
- 20 Beautiful Bible Verses about Identity in Christ
- 38 Short Bible Verses for Kids: Inspirational but Easy
- Sowing and Reaping in the Bible-Powerful Study on Hosea 10
- Even If, Faith Lessons from Daniel 3 and the Fiery Furnace
- 5 Inspiring Bible Stories about Healing Body, Mind, and Heart
- Powerful Bible Verses for Sons: Praying Scripture Over Sons