When I imagined having a house full of kids running happily down the halls, listening attentively as we homeschooled together, and playing on the tire swings in the backyard, never did I imagine all of the fighting I’d hear. Can you guess what has prompted this post on Bible verses about brothers? Yes, my boys […]
Hi, I am Heather! I am a mom of five, homeschooler, homesteader, and lover of all things chocolate. I am excited to share your faith and parenting journeys with you. Whether you are here looking to grow your faith, heal from loss, find homeschool resources, or hope to find inspiration in raising godly children, you are in the right place. So, grab your favorite hot beverage, curl up in your comfy chair, and stay awhile.
- Beatitudes for Kids Simplified with Coloring Pages
- 4 Examples of Self-Control in the Bible: A Great Study for Families
- 5 Bible Stories about Faith that Teach a Lesson
- Bible Stories that Relate to Everyday Life: God’s Living Word
- 16 Scriptures About Spring Perfect for Family Devotions
- 8 Bible Stories about Patience to Encourage Us
- 18 Bible Verses About Spring to Prepare Your Heart for the Season
- 15 Scriptures About Heaven to Bring You Comfort and Hope
- Embracing God’s Strength in our Weakness
- Do not be Conformed to this World: 5 Strongholds We Need to let go of
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.