We are getting close to that time of year in which we celebrate the basis of our faith which is the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. This post is geared toward Easter Bible verses for kids and hopefully provides not only an understanding but awe of what Christ did for us. How do I […]
- 7 Lessons from Mary the Mother of Jesus that are Applicable Today
- Jesus as Wonderful Counselor, Jesus as Mighty God
- 20 Romantic Verses in the Bible for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, or Just Because
- Right Left Christmas Game: Perfect for All Ages
- What Does it Mean to Mount up with Wings Like Eagles?
- What Does Being the Salt and Light of the World Mean for Us Today?
- Persistence in the Bible: A Mother’s Faith
- Jesus as Prince of Peace and How to Embrace Him this Season
- Lessons from Hannah in the Bible: The Pain of Infertility
- She Still Lives: Bible Verses about Heaven after Death
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.