The quote “attitude of gratitude” gets thrown around quite a bit this time of year and I am all ready to hop on board with gratitude journal prompts. I have two lists for you. Gratitude journal prompts for adults and gratitude journal prompts for kids. But first, let’s talk about gratitude and why it is […]
Hi, I am Heather! I am a mom of five, homeschooler, homesteader, and lover of all things chocolate. I am excited to share your faith and parenting journeys with you. Whether you are here looking to grow your faith, heal from loss, find homeschool resources, or hope to find inspiration in raising godly children, you are in the right place. So, grab your favorite hot beverage, curl up in your comfy chair, and stay awhile.
- Fun and Engaging Preschool Activities for the Letter M
- How to Hear God’s Voice: 4 Ways God Speaks to Us
- Stories of Obedience in the Bible: Why is Obedience Important?
- Bible Coloring Pages for Kids to Grow Their Faith
- Bible Stories about Hope to Lighten Your Weary Soul
- Spiritual Warfare in the Bible: My Family is Under Attack and So Is Yours
- 15 Homeschool Math Curriculum Reviews by Moms Like You
- Why Letting Go of Fear is Necessary to Walk in Faith
- 38 Short Bible Verses for Kids
- 14 Psalms for Kids for Devotions and Memorization
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.