Menorahs, blue lights, the star of David, and dreidels fill the store shelves in December along side the Christmas trees, red bows, and Santa. One holiday for Jews and one for Christians and many are happy to keep the two completely separate. I love the idea of celebrating both. This post will teach how to […]
Hi, I am Heather! I am a mom of five, homeschooler, homesteader, and lover of all things chocolate. I am excited to share your faith and parenting journeys with you. Whether you are here looking to grow your faith, heal from loss, find homeschool resources, or hope to find inspiration in raising godly children, you are in the right place. So, grab your favorite hot beverage, curl up in your comfy chair, and stay awhile.
- Embracing God’s Strength in our Weakness
- Do not be Conformed to this World: 5 Strongholds We Need to let go of
- 5 Bible Stories About Prayer to Grow Your Faith
- Night Prayers for Kids to Help them Feel Loved, Safe, and Peaceful
- 20 Bible Verses to Pray Over Your Daughter
- 27 Spiritual Warfare Prayers and Scriptures for Your Whole Family
- Easter Bible Verses for Kids: Short Devotions for Resurrection Sunday
- Dying to Self: What Does the Bible Mean by This?
- 30 Inspirational Kids’ Bible Verses About God’s Love
- 12 Love Verses from Song of Solomon to Share with Your Love
Join Our Family!
Sign up to receive weekly emails for encouragement in your faith, parenting, or homeschooling journey.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.